Monday, January 21, 2013

Butterfly Punches

 How did you celebrate Martin Luther King Day? Next year, I'm thinking of organizing a group for the National Day of Service, but this year, I was happy to watch the Inauguration.  I love watching the events no matter who is President.  It just makes me proud to be an American!
  Today's set of cards has been CASE'd from Cindy Hall's blog Pretty Impact.  Mine are a little different, but I think they turned out OK.  I used some things from my stash that I've had for a very long time!
  The cards have the same paper behind the butterfly punch-out, but differ in the rest of the papers.  I used the Cuttlebug folders on both cards.
  My students start back to classes tomorrow, so it means I do, too!  I'm lucky to have a job that gives me a bit of time off now and then.  I do love to teach, though, so it's not a chore to go back.

Have a great evening!

Tonight's fortune is Do not fear what you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment