Friday, January 18, 2013

Easy-Peasy Lemon Squeezy

   Back to work, so less time to play.  I'm going to make sure I do get some crafty time this year, though.  To tell you the truth, I always get my crafty Pinterest time in (click on the logo on the left to see my boards), but don't often take the time to actually make the things similar to those that inspire me.  So this year, it's going to be different.  It is-really!  What's a life without play?
  Today's card is an easy one.  it's a digi stamp that you can get here. I used watercolors to color in the design.  It's very simplistic, but some days are like that.   Luckily, it's been used as a thank-you already, so I feel good about that.
  I hope your weekend is a great one.  Your fortune for today is "Someday everything will all make perfect sense."

No comments:

Post a Comment