Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

I've been making cards for a decade, and have the paper to prove it.  Does pretty paper make you happy, too? Even though I've been at this awhile, I don't see myself as having any expertise.  There's where Splitcoast Stampers list of sketch challenges comes in handy.   They show a sketch plus a sample card, which makes my card-making much easier.
  Here's a closeup of the flower.  It's made out of magazine pages.  I tried to use regular scrapbook paper, but the magazine pages bend much better. I like to add fun little things to my cards. Actually, I do love making cards, but rarely get them sent on time.  What's the deal with that?  In my extended family, if you get your birthday card/gift anytime during your birthday month, you should consider yourself lucky!

Here's your fortune for the day:  A big fortune will descend upon you this year.  Do you have any idea what your big fortune will be?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment