Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two of 10,000

   Good evening!  Today's card is a combination of mixed media and good ole' card making.  I used the Cuttlebug template to add a little dimension on the brownish paper.  The mixed media panel has a few layers, one of which is patterned scrapbook paper.



Here's a close-up of the flower.  I just had to have a bunch a Prima flowers, but don't use them as often as I should.  You can see the embossed word "grateful" on the right corner.
  I do not like the stems and leaves, but I'm hoping things will improve with practice.  I've read information that says you need to do something 10,000 times to be come an expert, so I have lots of practicing to do before my mixed media is where I want it to be!  Luckily, I have a lot of supplies to play with along the way.  I'm trying not to hoard!

Today's fortune is "You only need look to your own reflection for inspiration. Because you are beautiful!"  

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment