Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Crafting

I did finish up a few projects this weekend.  I got the idea from Pinterest, of course, but unfortunately, I can't find the pin that inspired me!  If this cut-out on black looks familiar, just let me know and I'll make sure you get the credit you deserve!


I really like Hero Arts stamps.  This set is called "Peeking Posies."  I wish I could collect all of their stamps.  If only I had the money and the space!



The cutting was done with an Exacto knife.  It didn't take as long to cut as I thought it would.


I often use watercolors to color in my images, but this time I just used good old markers.  It was kind of freeing to sit on the couch and color.

Tomorrow it's back to work, but I have one more card to show you soon.  Have a great Monday!

Your fortune for the day:  Instead of worrying and agonizing, move ahead constructively.


No comments:

Post a Comment