Monday, July 21, 2014

Gel Plate and Dreamweaver Stencils

Hello, again!

Today's adventure is using a Gelli Plate.  This is the homemade version, so I guess I really can't call it a Gelli Plate, so I'll refer to it as my HM gel plate.  It works well, by the way.  

Today, I've combined it with my new Dreamweaver Stencil, hexagon.  Fabulous stencil.  I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of this one.  My HM gel plate is close to a standard card size, so these will be used in future cards.

For this design, I placed the hexagon stencil on top of blue paint.  I then added some yellow and green paint.  I really don't plan things very well, so it's always nice when a print turns out to be one I like!

The second one I'm going to show you uses the stencil that was painted upon.   I just flipped it on a print I had already made.  I like the grunginess of it all.
Here's a close-up.
The bottom layers used a rubber stamp and acrylic paint.

Until another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment